Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Oregon bound!!


Tomorrow we leave for a week to visit Jordan's family in Oregon.  I have not decided if I am going to bring my laptop or not, so if you don't hear from me for a week you know why! :)  Hopefully it will be a relaxing trip and lots of fun.  Above is a picture of me and Jordan from my first time in Oregon.  We were just dating then.  Arent we cute! :) haha. 

I haven't thought about the trip much because there is so much to do today!! Better get back to work.

Oh yeah!!! the day I get back I find out if its a boy or girl!! And we will find out if we are moving into the house we like.. you peeps better stay tuned.. I have some entertaining shiz coming your way!

3 comments:

Katie said...

i'm on the edge of my seat! have a great trip!

Kathy Stone said...

Absolutely CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES! I love entertaining shiz!! Have so much fun!