How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up five pounds... I don't get on scales unless I am at the gym or at the doctor.
Stretch marks? No thank you. I have been buttering myself like crazy. I know people say it doesn't do anything.. well I think it does. It make my skin feel so much better and not dry
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good. I wake up all disoriented and confused all the time. Every morning I have to ask Jordan if it is a day I work, or do I get to sleep in. When he says I don't have to get up I get SO SO excited and smile really big and roll over.
Best moment this week: Honestly its the fact that I still fit into my regular pants (I know I am vain). I am just cheap and do not want to buy maternity clothes. I bought one pair of capris and havent worn them yet. When I try them on they fall down.
Movement: Yes but Jordan has not felt any movement yet.
Food cravings: I only have one craving so far. Coconut ice cream. Its so smooth and delish. Yum yum yum. Meat still repulsive to me. Blah.
Gender: We find out July 30th. Lately people have been telling me not to find out. I am kind of torn on the issue. I am going to pray before I go in and just see how it goes. I have a feeling I am going to want to know though... Surprises are overrated.
Labor Signs: None, but then again I dont know what a labor sign is. I get weird aches, pains and throbbing from time to time.. but never thought I was going into labor.
Belly Button in or out? Its out but is not acting as a third nipple. (meaning you cannot see it through my clothes or anything)
What I miss: Not being in pain when I sit down and stand up. When I was 13 weeks pregnant I went rollerskating **I know bad decision** and I fell. Well ever since then my tailbone has been killing me. Every time I stand up it hurts so bad. I didnt tell the doctor or do anything about it because multiple people have told me there isnt much you can do.
What I am looking forward to: A month of relaxing with family. We are going to Oregon this Wednesday. It will be good to hang out and meet my nephew Grantie Pants.
Weekly Wisdom: This week I have absolutely no wisdom. I need that from God... its been a rough one.
Milestones: House hunting. Realizing I am going to take care of a human and I can barely take care of myself. Jordan takes good care of me though... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment