Monday, July 5, 2010

3rd Annual Muskie Fest

We had such an amazing time in Detroit at the 3rd Annual Muskiefest.  It was truly a perfect weekend.  Perfect weather, perfect company, perfect meals. :)  Henry did amazingly well this weekend.  He loved being on the boat and hanging out with everyone. :) It was hard to come back but it helps that we are leaving for Oregon again in a week! We caught two HUGE record setting Muskies!  It was awesome! They were huge. Henry loved meeting Elly and cant wait to meet DJ and Vanessas baby! I made the babies matching shirts.  They loved them.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Henry and Elly wearing the shirts I made them!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Henry seriously LOVED the Captain.  Anytime the Captain was near, Henry would stare at him until the Capt would notice him.  Henry would then get completely giddy and want him to hold him.  It was so cute. 
Photobucket


3 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! What fun!
Can't wait to see you in Oregon!!!!

michelle said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip and that Henry did so well. Those are some huge fish!

I miss seeing you!

Katie said...

cute pictures! that fish was huge!