Friday, July 23, 2010

night owl



Since being back from Oregon, Henry is still on west coast time.. he is such a crack up. 
We went out with some friends last night and my mom watched Henry.  When we got home we found him like this:  


So I tried nursing him then putting him in his crib.  He was WIDE awake.  So we got him out of his crib.. hung out for a bit.  

Then Jordan needed to go to bed.  Henry was not having it.  He cried whenever Jordan would leave the room.  So we brought him into our room.  
Where Henry hogged the bed...

Then we just had fun hanging out together as a family... I love these amazing little ordinary moments of my life!!





Henry ended up falling asleep at 11:30.  Tonight is the night to get him back on schedule!!

4 comments:

Michael and Jill said...

Elizabeth! These pictures are extremely cute! I want to take pictures like this when Owen gets older! I love them! Henry is so cute -- I need to squeeze him ASAP.

Kathy Stone said...

Those are great pictures Elizabeth!!! Sorry about the loss of sleep!

Unknown said...

This MIGHT JUST be my FAVORITE post ever. SO CUTE.

but who was taking those pictures? ;o) hahahaha ADORABLE!

Unknown said...

This MIGHT JUST be my FAVORITE post ever. SO CUTE.

but who was taking those pictures? ;o) hahahaha ADORABLE!