The thing about dinner last night that I loved the most was getting away with Jordan. I got a text from my pal Beth on the way.. and she gave me some good advice:: Dont talk about the baby while at dinner. I am so glad I didnt.. it was nice to have adult conversation. :)
Some things I really enjoyed talking about were.
. What is keeping us from really encouraging people in our lives.
. In what relationships can we really "step it up a notch"
. Ways we would have dated differently before getting married.
. And next year on our anniversary.. what are some things we would like to make happen between now and then. What are some things we can work on.. some things we can do to enjoy one another more.
We were going to see Toy Story 3 afterwards but I needed to go home to nurse Henry before he went to bed. So we rented a movie and I got popcorn from the theatre and ate it at home. It was a great night.
Thanks everyone for the sweet anniversary wishes!
1 comment:
Elizabeth.....you always think of the best questions to ask! Sounds like a fun anniversary dinner!
Can't wait to see you!
Love Momsie
Post a Comment