Some of our besties Brent and Katie hosted a Murder Mystery. It was a blast!! Funny names, funny costumes and great people. Jordan was Upton Yors and I was Sasha Sonovabich. We brought Henry along and he was chill the entire time. I even gave him a mustache so he would fit in at the party! We all got into it which made it a ton of fun and hilarious!
Thanks Brent and Katie for planning such a fun party!
4 comments:
AAAAAHAHAHA!!! THESE PICS ARE HILARIOUS!!! plus i LOVE Hankies stach!!
so much fun! brent and i kept saying what a great time it was. i still need to get my group ones uploaded. you have to send me the one of the girls and the one of the guys. hey - you owe me pics from the reds game too!
You guys are absolutely hilarious!
Looks like so much fun! We did one of those AGES ago!!!!
Maybe we'll have to plan one next time you are out here! I love Henry's mustache!!!!
Oh my gosh! Love the pics! The picture of you and Jordan...Jordan looks JUST like his dad with that stache. Crazy!
Post a Comment