Wednesday, July 28, 2010

the day i have been waiting for!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Henry has been saying Ma-ma-ma-ma all morning!!! Melts my heart!! Not that he knows what he is saying.. but I still love that sound coming from his mouth!! 

He can now say 
Da-da-da-da
La-La-la-la
and Ma-ma-ma-ma
andddd of course.. he can still growl at people!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

how can he already be 7 months old?!

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS!!!!! i can't believe how big he's getting!!! Tell him to STOP - becAuse he needs to meet his Aunt Kacia!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth!
We've never met, but I'm a good friend of Courtney's and grew up with her. I saw your blog on her page and thought I'd check it out! Henry is such a cutie!! My little guy, Mason, will be one next week! Enjoy!

Kathy Stone said...

What great pictures! I miss you all so much!!!