We had a truly amazing time in Oregon!! Sorry it took me so long to update. I have been adjusting to being home.. and so has Henry. This is this first trip where the time change has affected him. He didnt go to bed until midnight last night. Little stinker.
The weather was great in Oregon... no rain!! We went to the lake a few times, hung out and played games, went on walks and of course hung out at the coffee shop. Henry loved being around every one. We are learning that he is turning into quite the ham! He loved singing and jabbering all the time. Grant and him haven't quite hit it off yet... they steer clear of one another.
Right before we left for our trip Henry's first two teeth poked through. He didnt run a fever or drool much so I was surprised to see his teeth came through.
It was so sad to leave this time because Jordan's family will not see Henry again until he is eleven months old. He is going to change so much between now and then. I love my "inlaws" and appreciate my relationships with them so much!!
Now here are a ton of pics!
I am excited to get back to blogging so check the blog bc I will be writing!
:)
:)













4 comments:
Those pictures are all so good! I want the last one with Allison reading to the boys. It was so much fun being with you! Miss you already.
looks like a great trip! Thanks for sharing all the pictures - the big family one is really cute.
cute pictures! my favorite was the one of you, jordan and henry
What a great time we had!!!! We miss you so much!!!!!
Love you!
Momsie
Post a Comment