I love my church!! Matt gave an amazing message this Sunday, during the series called "Wilderness". I feel like I have been a place of Wilderness for some time. I wish I could say it is because God has just guided me there, but instead I feel as though my sin has kept me in a place of Wilderness for some time now.
The service was about how God disciplines those He loves... He is like the perfect coach.. spurring us on in the most loving and gracious ways. If God did not love us, he would not challenge us in the ways He does. He calls us to live pure, sanctified lives. When we arent living in that, He challenges us to move into a deeper place of intimacy with Him.
This season of life I am in has been one of the loneliest I have ever been in.. it has caused me to really rethink how I spend my time, and really cling to the Lord and His promises. It has also caused mine and Jordan's relationship to be closer than its ever been before. God's gentle discipline in my life has really allowed me to feel loved by Him.
Just thought Id share that!! haha.
PS.. my sissy in law Court wrote a sweet blog post about Henry and Grant. Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment