BUTTTT>>> I didnt.. I just didn't feel like it.
I love this blog and I love what it does for me.. Every few days I intentionally sit down and think about how I am doing... what have my days been filled with... what is God doing in my life....
.. most of the time it leaves me feeling excited, proud and encouraged..
.. other times I hate the way my life feels:
:::I am a loser.. I have NOTHING going on right now.
:::: I am so negative.. why cant I just be happy/positive/grateful
::::: being a mom is so hard.. I dont feel like watching Henry all day every day... I want to go to the pool and lay out for hours without worrying about naps, feedings, sunscreen, and if I am leaking through my swimsuit. (haha sorry if this is TMI...) ... Can you tell this is the emotion I am feeling right this second?!
I am tired. I am burnt out. I am not excited about anything. I am in need for the Holy Spirit to refresh me. I cant do this on my own. Lord Help!!
No comments:
Post a Comment