My husband is seriously so good to me. He has been taking Saturdays off lately. When Henry wakes up.. Jordan brings him into my room so I can nurse him. We then all cuddle for a little bit, then Jordan takes him out of the room. I am left with however much time I need to still sleep, read, or take time for myself.
Most mornings Jordan will take Henry on a walk. They visit this elderly man down the street who sits on his front porch all the time. Jordan is so good at meeting people. He really values what older people say, and he is great at asking them questions.
This morning as a family we are participating in the outreach program through our church. It is so important for our family that we are constantly helping others. I want to be a family that always looks to help people and put others before ourselves. I figure attending the outreach every week is a great place to start.
3 comments:
Henry is getting cuter and cuter! I love the first picture...what beautiful eyes :) And I love how Jordan treats you and Henry...I'm a proud big sister.
That's so neat!!! I love you all!
Elizabeth - Henry is absolutely adorable! I forgot you guys were keeping a blog too, I'll be sure to check back and see updates on your adorable little boy!
Post a Comment