So this blog post has been a LOOONG time coming!! My amazing friend Kacia made these wonderful diaper bag tags for Henry. Everywhere I go people ask me where I got them. They have Henry's name on the front in my handwriting.. then on the back it has our family name, address and phone number. I love it for when I leave Henry with a baby sitter or at nursery in church.
Kacia's shop has only been open for less than a year but it is doing so well... I havent seen anything on the market that is similar to what she makes. PLUSSSSS... shes a great girl. She has a heart of gold and is truly an amazing friend.
Sooo.. arent you jealous of my tags?!




2 comments:
Henry could NOT BE CUTER!! Goodness sakes.
I need to meet him.
like 6 months ago. :o)
lOve you!!
I want one of those tags! I tried clicking on your link to her shop and it didn't work. Maybe you can send me the address.
Post a Comment