Elizabeth! Such cute pics. I read your blog all the time, but just realized I never leave comments! Glad to see you had such a fun vacation. Your little man is a doll:)
Haha.. this is Sarah Hunsberger.. in case you were wondering who "Sarah" is:)
aw i love these pictures. looks like you had so much fun. henry keeps getting cuter and cuter!
in the last photo it looks like jordan's leg is your leg so it looks like you didnt shave for a REALLY LONG time! hahah you guys are so cute! :)
Such beautiful family vacation photos!!! xoxo
I love your pictures!!! Looks like a great vacation!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Elizabeth! Such cute pics. I read your blog all the time, but just realized I never leave comments! Glad to see you had such a fun vacation. Your little man is a doll:)
Haha.. this is Sarah Hunsberger.. in case you were wondering who "Sarah" is:)
aw i love these pictures. looks like you had so much fun. henry keeps getting cuter and cuter!
in the last photo it looks like jordan's leg is your leg so it looks like you didnt shave for a REALLY LONG time! hahah you guys are so cute! :)
Such beautiful family vacation photos!!! xoxo
I love your pictures!!! Looks like a great vacation!!!
Post a Comment