Sunday, May 3, 2009
5 weeks to go...
Honestly I am so overwhelmed. I thought the last quarter of my senior (well 5th) year in college would be cake. It is killing me. I just finished a paper that kicked my butt not because it was hard but because it was so freaking tedious!!! I have a lot of similar projects coming up for the rest of the year and am not looking forward to it. And some of them have to be with a feminist perspective, which I dont really understand?? On top of that I just dont feel like I have been myself lately. I am having one of those seasons where I dont even like being around myself because I keep annoying myself. I am trying to persevere with joy despite my circumstances. I have to keep reminding myself it isnt my strength but the Lord's glory strength that I need to live out of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment