Saturday, May 30, 2009

weird dreams..

So last night I had one of my first baby dreams this pregnancy.  I had a dream I had a boy and I kept him in a cage!!!! It is so sad to think about.  I remember looking in his little cage and it was like an animal cage, there was a water bowl and some carrots sitting on the floor of it.  I know I may not be the best mother, but I can vow now that I will not keep my child in a cage.  Then in the dream Jordan sat me down and told me our baby had dementia and I remember thinking.. "I think he means down syndrome because dementia is for old folks.".. so random.  I am usually really into interpreting dreams but I think I am going to pass on that one.. But who knows, maybe it means I am having a boy?  

Also Jordan and DJ (He is Jord's friend from college, in town visiting) both told me I was groaning and talking in my sleep.  I have been having very vivid dreams so I guess its making me sleep talk! 

No comments: