Tuesday, May 26, 2009

plum baby

Ladies and gents.. as of now I am proud to say little baby is now the size of a plum! Thats kinda big! I mean I know its not all formed and such but still.. A PLUM! These past few days have been fun because Jordan's co worker is letting me borrow her at home Doppler.  We are now able to hear the heartbeat whenever we please.  I have gotten really good at finding it. Mothers touch I guess!! But that baby sounds like its doing good! 

Sorry nothing to deep to post today.  I have been in a funk these past few days, well weeks I should say.  :)  Hope everyone had a great long weekend.  

2 comments:

Katie said...

a plum!!! that's a big deal!

Rene` said...

I LOL'd when I read this but that is so exciting! When my sister was preggo, I went to a link that tracked it's size & development all the time :)