The community threw a kickball game and grill out which was a blast on Sat, then one of my favorite couples came over later that night for games and dessert. I feel so loved on my birthday. I am not a big birthday person so if anyone even says Happy Birthday it is a pleasant surprise.
Today is Mothers Day, so Happy MOTHERS Day to all you hott mamas out there!! We went over to my 'rents house and played Bochee ball then went out to dinner at the Quarter Bistro. Which was a great restaurant. We then came over to my place for dessert (tiramisu) and I opened my presents.
Kellyn took a ton of pics over the weekend so I hope I can get them soon to post them on my bloggy!!!
1 comment:
Oooh, I'm so jealous you went to Quarter Bistro! I'm glad you had a good birthday. We love our Elizabeth :)
Post a Comment