Thats what freedom in Christ is all about. Not being chained to the things the enemy hands us. While they still may affect us, they do not control our actions or the outcomes in our lives.
An example of this in my life would be thoughts of inadequacy. Over and over in my head I hear that I am not good enough or that my life will not amount to much in the end. By accepting these thoughts, I am in fact cursing myself. Instead, when these thoughts arise, it is my responsibility to rebuke them and choose to bless myself. I say to myself "through Christ I will amount to something. I can make a difference, my life WILL honor the Lord."
I just encourage everyone who reads this to not allow Satan to have a stronghold in their life. If you are bitter towards someone or something, let it go, give it up. If you struggle with being critical with yourself or others, speak blessing over yourself and others.
In these times we cant sit back and let the enemy have his way and assume this is just the way it is. This is a time to reclaim our marriages, our relationships and our freedom we have in the Lord! AMEN!!!
Sorry I just have been so angry at Satan lately, he has robbed so much that does not belong to him in the first place.
No comments:
Post a Comment