so now that its out in the open that I am pregnant I can now REALLY talk about whats been going on the past 11 weeks!! I hated not being able to write about the things that were really going on in my mind and sharing the funny stories that were happening.
Heres a few random recaps:
MOST RANDOM CRY:: While at work in between making coffee drinks, I see on Good Morning America that the group En Vogue is getting back together and going on tour. No I am not a fan, no the song "Dont Let Go" does not play a monumental role in my life. Once they starting singing, I starting crying. Tears were rolling down my face and I had no idea why. So random, that beats the time in December I heard the song Christmas Shoes and cried and asked God why he would take mama.
FAVORITE BEVERAGE: Since wine and caffeine are out of the picture I have resorted to a new favorite drink. (Besides water of course: at least 40 oz a day). But Sierra Mist Ruby Splash has been my best friend.
Its still caffeine free and refreshing like Sprite but it has a little grapefruit kick to it that settles my stomach and leaves me feeling refreshed!!HOW IT HAPPENED: hahaha you didnt think I was really going to give you the gritty details did ya!? what I mean is... I went to a women's retreat not too long ago and they challenged each woman to have a "Spirit Week" for the husbands. You know like in high school how they have something special for each day before homecoming. Well this was supposed to be a week of something that would be special for your husbands (doesnt take too much imagination). But Jordan and I are proud to say we have created the first Northstar Spirit Week baby! haha is that too much information?
FIRST GIFT: Well my friend Kacia bought me the cutest gender neutral onesies. They are so small, it is weird to think a human can fit in those things. But another exciting gift that I haven't gotten yet is my mom saved my baby crib and matching dresser!! My grandma bought it for me before I was born. I am so excited because Jordan and I were hoping to get a lot of things at garage sales and such...
HOW I AM FEELING: So up until week nine I had been feeling great. No sickness, not very different. It was almost strange how normal I felt. Then it hit me. Now I don't remember what feeling normal is. If I am not tired I am extremely nauseous. If I am not feeling sick I am absolutely exhausted. On top of that I have not been very social at all. I enjoy my time the most when I am jut sitting by myself doing nothing.
Well thanks for letting me type out my thoughts. :) I don't want this to be an only pregnancy blog, but I can imagine I will be talking about it a lot. Hope everyone is enjoying this great weather.
2 comments:
you better talk about it alot!
i can't wait to hear all about it! and see growing belly pictures!
Post a Comment