We went into a Maternity store today and I think the woman thought I was crazy. She was all chipper and nosey asking me all these questions. My mom and Jordan were walking around with me pointing out all the "cute" maternity clothes. I don't know why but most maternity clothes are hideously ugly to me. You pay 70 dollars for a top that looks like its from Walmart. I am hoping because I am smaller I can just wear normal clothes in bigger sizes... we shall see.
On the other hand, I am excited about actually having a kid. Which I guess is the important thing right? :::Insert validation here::::: I really like kids and feel I may be somewhat of an unconventional mother, but at the same time I think Jordan and I are a great team and have a lot of love to offer a little tot! haha.
Plus its been cool the words that have already been given over our baby. Numerous people have come to me (some not knowing I am pregnant) and have told us how special and anointed our baby will be. That is the one thing I want for my baby, for him/her to know how loved he/she is by God, and to be able to love the Lord back with all that he/she is.
Sorry this note started on a pessimistic note. This is how I have been lately and I am driving myself crazy!!! It helps to release it in a healthy way! haha. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I am going to Pittsburgh tomorrow for my cousins graduation. It should be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment