I don't think it is that I am still mourning the loss of my previous miscarriage. Instead I think I am thinking of all the other women I know that have had miscarriages. I know what it feels like to feel incomplete because something that was a part of you is gone. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better or make things less painful.
I hope that if you have had a miscarriage you know how sorry I am, and I know how these words are inadequate. However I also know how painful it can be when people do not acknowledge what has happened to you and the lasting effects it has on your life. So amidst my excitement, I just wanted to say I am thinking and praying for you ladies. :)
7 comments:
i'm just commenting away!!
we're praying for you everyday!! SO SO SO excited!!
we are so excited for you and jordan, elizabeth! we love you guys so much! you will make awesome parents - that baby is one lucky kid :)
oh baby baby!
Just toooo exciting!!!!!!! I'm praying for you!
Congrats!! Very excited for you both <3 RJ
CONGRATS to you & Jordan!!! You will be the most wonderful & fun mommy ever! :)
So excited for you Eliz! Congrats girl, so fun to read that you're preggers again!
Post a Comment