I thought I would put up a post asking all you viewers to let me know of any garage or yard sales that are happening this summer. Please let me know the address and times the sales are taking place. (email: elizabeth.ann1986@gmail.com) Or if you are out somewhere and see good deals let me know too... I may have you pick something up for me and I will pay you back!
Some things I am hoping to get on discount are:
a rocking chair/glider
furniture ( I already have a crib and dresser)
walkers or jumpers or bouncers
baby gate
high chairs or booster seats (if still in good condition)
car seat (if in good condition)
baby monitor
Any one else know of some things I can find on discount? I am new to this obviously so I don't really know what I am doing or what I am looking for.
2 comments:
I found a ton of great stuff on Craigslist for really good deals. It might be something to check out. We love and miss you!
Elizabeth, congratulations to you and Jordan on your pregnancy! I am so happy for you.
If you have not yet discovered Truly Blest in Loveland, I have found many good things there over the years and their sales benefit the Crisis Pregnancy Center. Loretta and Gloria are sisters who run the place and I just love them.
Bless you!
Post a Comment