Thursday, February 18, 2010

6 .. i mean 9 week appointment

I just went to the doctor today and I am "healed" from my labor and delivery.  Its kinda sad knowing I wont be back there for a long time.  You go so much when you are pregnant.  Me and the nurses there have kind of become buddies.. we know each other by name.  

I also learned at the doc's that I am seven pounds away from my pre pregnancy weight.  So close yet so far away!!! I am trying to stay motivated.. I can do it! :) Umm so is anyone else out there doing the 30 day shred??  It is sooo soo hard.  I guess it has to be since its only twenty minutes of working out every day. Okay I am tired.. Ill post more and pics soon! :)


1 comment:

Sarah Swartzentruber said...

Yay for you, Elizabeth! I have my 6 week check-up on Friday, and I'm nervous for the "weigh in" ... the pounds are coming off much slower this second time around! :)

After reading your blog, I told Garret that I want to get the 30 Day Shred video. Thanks for the tip -- I'll let you know how it goes. I'm craving exercise, and getting to the gym is impossible these days.

Love,
Sarah Swartzentruber