So last night Henry couldnt go back to sleep after his middle of the night feeding. He had really bad gas.. so I tried nursing him to sleep, standing by his crib and rubbing his belly, feeding him a candy cane, and many other tactics. Nothing would work. So I finally nursed him while I was sitting in my bed. Then Jordan suggested we see if he could sleep in between the two of us.. so I layed him down and INSTANTLY he is not only sleeping but snoring?? And he slept for the rest of the night no problem..
Why is that?
I do NOT want to get in the habit of having a baby sleep in my bed.. I want to keep our bed for me and Jordan only.. and not only that it is dangerous!! Jordan woke me up last night and said.. Elizabeth you are almost rolling on Henry!! I am a deep sleeper..
I guess I just may have some long nights ahead of me...
1 comment:
I saw this and thought of you :)
http://www.swiss-miss.com/2010/02/babybunk.html
Post a Comment