Sunday, February 21, 2010

Questions: Round 1


1.  Why did you name your baby Henry Luca?
Jordan's grandpa was named Henry.  His grandpa meant a lot to him and lived a life that was worth following.  I wasnt too fond of the name at first but Jordan would not relent on that our firstborn son's name would be Henry.  So I gave in.  :) I wanted the name Luca.  I thought it was a neat name and it means "brings light".  I hope Henry brings the light of Jesus to many people all throughout his life!

Here is a pic of Jordan and Henry.  The picture on the wall is the "original" Henry.  The original Henry was a tad fatter than our Henry! haha.

2.  On a scale of 1-10 how cool is your husband?  *I have a strong feeling he entered this question.

I would give him about a 7.  I love him dearly and everything but I would not describe either of us as "cool."  In the eyes of many, we would be considered uncool or boring.  I have a great time with him though and he is a great dad to our little baby.  We make the little things in life fun. :)  Thanks for posting the question Jordan. haha.

3.  What do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?
I dont know.  I googled this and the best answer I found was a hooter with stretch marks.  :)

4.  Am I more of a talker or listener?
I am a talker.  However I think I am a good question asker and tend to listen well.  I think I have relatively good social skills and can maintain a balanced conversation where I talk and listen equally.  

5.  What is the weirdest thing youve ever eaten? 
I dont know.  Sushi? Indian food? I am not a super picky eater but I dont know that I eat "weird" things.  Hard question to answer!

Well thats all I have for now! :) keep asking away! I have some fun pics i am going to share soon. 

2 comments:

michelle said...

that's fun to have a picture of your Henry and the original Henry. And I like the question thing...that's a fun addition to your blog. Especially because you're the most honest person I know so I know you'll give good answers :)

Mark Tiderman said...

I would give your husband an 11 rating of coolness. No other man I know can pull off falling asleep at a party and getting invited back again!