Everyone I HAVE to take a minute to talk about my friend Kacia's etsy shop. She sent Henry a hat, and I absolutely love it... and if Henry could talk he'd rave about it too!
Kacia was my roommate in college. She is one of the most creative, innovative and fun people I have ever met. I admire her work ethic and relationship with the Lord. She is one of those people who thinks and lives outside the box and brings light wherever she goes! **And its not bc she has naturally platinum blonde hair! ;)

Just recently her and her hubby opened an etsy shop called coconut robot. She specializes in baby accessories (and man is her stuff cute!!!!). Her stuff is TOP quality and reasonably priced. I love that she has adorable items for both girls AND boys. **Look at the Luca boots she has listed** I am getting anxious for next winter so I can order Henry a pair! :)
All you friends out there, look forward to getting Coconut Robot merchandise for your baby gifts from me! haha :)
1 comment:
He is too precious! Can't wait to hold him!!!
Post a Comment