Tuesday, May 18, 2010

call me Bubbles.. Mrs. Bubbles

Last week a few friends and I went to the local park. I got Henry some bubbles from Target and brought them along. Henry didnt care at all about them but every other kid in that park loved them. Ladies around me were calling me the "Bubble lady". Lately I have been embracing that title and have loved playing with bubbles in the back yard.

Its been little things like bubbles that have helped me feel alive lately. Its so easy to spend days working around the house or drowning yourself in the internet. I have been making the choice daily to TRUELY live each day... to TRUELY be present in everything I am a part of. So if I am blowing bubbles in the back yard.. you can guarantee I am making the best bubble youve ever seen. Or if I am talking to my husband, you can bet I am trying to be "all there" rather than thinking of 100 different things during our conversations. Life is so short. I dont want to look back on my days and think of how much time I wasted. I want to be remembered as someone who loved everyone around her well. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

I love bubbles!!! I've been doing lots of them lately too!
I also love that last pic of Henry!
Can't wait to see you guys!

Nicole Andre said...

ahh! thats so funny i played with bubbles at childrens on tuesday night with a little girl, and was thinking about how much i miss and love them!

ps. love the title of this one! haha