Monday, May 24, 2010

Henry had his ultra sound today... should hear back from the doctor by tomorrow.  Judging by the way the ultra sound tech acted nothing is wrong. :) But I want to wait to hear what the doctor says....
....some good news for the day.. I am down to my pre pregnancy weight! I am so proud of myself... :) It feels great to know I can get back to the weight I was before having Henry! Now I just need to tone things up a bit.

My sister Carolyn moves in with us tonight.  I am excited to have her here for the summer.  Should be some fun times! :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

that's incredible that you are back to pre-pregnancy weight! you are a superhero! i didn't know your sister was moving in with you guys. fun fun!

Kathy Stone said...

Good for you! I"m not even back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!!