Friday, May 21, 2010

Sorry I havent blogged that much this week.  Honesty I just haven't really felt like it.  And aside from that I have been super busy.  RIght now it is the perfect moment for writing a blog entry.  Henry is sleeping, it is poring down rain and I have the windows open around the house.  If only I had a cup of coffeee... no wait.. if only I liked coffee. :)  

We have been enjoying our family time this week.  There's nothing in this world I love more than an ordinary day with Jordan and the Hankster.  

If you think of it please pray for Henry.  I took him to the doctor today to measure his head.  Last month his head was in the 90th percentile.  When I brought him back today he was in the 100th.  And he is only in the fifteenth for height and weight.  We are going to get him an ultra sound next week to make sure nothing is wrong.  PRAY PRAY PRAY! I am sure he is fine but this is another opportunity where we can trust the Lord whole heartedly! Amen?! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kathy Stone said...

Just love you guys!!!! We're praying! I'm sure he's just fine!!!