This weekend my two aunts and cousins came to visit. It was a great visit! We got to go to the pool and Henry LOVED it!! He loved the water and did not mind at all when water got splashed into his face. :) I am SO SO SO looking forward to our times in the water this summer!! WOO HOO
Oh yeah.. and did I mention.. Henry can sit up!!!!
WOW he looks like such a big boy in the last photo... and you look good in your bathing suit girl!! I'd love to go to the pool with you kids one Saturday, let me know :)
1 comment:
WOW he looks like such a big boy in the last photo... and you look good in your bathing suit girl!! I'd love to go to the pool with you kids one Saturday, let me know :)
Post a Comment