Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my monkey

This little man continues to melt my heart everyday!! He is so sweet, loving and sensitive.  When he looks at me with those big blue eyes I feel like he can see my soul.  I love spending my days with him! He is getting to be quite the big boy! His sweet little head is in the 90 percentile. :) He can hold his head up like a champ and looooves sticking anything in his mouth... except for rice cereal.  When I am trying to feed him his cereal he keeps his mouth closed so tight I cant put food in it.  Then when I do he purposefully spits it out.  Little stinker. 


Having a baby and loving him wholeheartedly has made Jordan and I think about all the kids out there who dont have people to love them.  We are praying about what we can do to help the problem.. more on that to come...

OHH YEAH!! Sunday is my birthday and it is also Mothers Day!! I am so excited my first mothers day falls on my birthday! YIPPEE!

2 comments:

Katie said...

he is such a beautiful baby. i'm interested to hear more on you guys helping these unloved children...maybe you will adopt and become a family of four???

Kathy Stone said...

Soooo cute! I miss that little man!!!