Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 days of blogging!


Soooo. my fun sister in law, my sister and I are doing a 30 Day Blogging Challenge together (we got the idea from this gal.. who i dont even know who she is or how I came across it).  

So for 30 days you can check out my blog, Courtney's blog, or my sister Carolyn's blog and we will be writing every day!!! (minus the holidays!)

Day 1: Introduction and 15 Interesting Facts and Recent Picture

Well I dont know how to introduce myself on a blog I have been doing for almost 3 years... hmmm..... 
I am Elizabeth Stone... formerly Elizabeth Gagliardi.  I truely love my job as a stay at home mama to Henry. and I can honestly say I am in love with my husband Jordan.  He is my best friend and I love being around him.  More importantly I can honestly say I am in love with Jesus... I am choosing daily to embark on a journey with Him even when it is hard or I dont feel like it.
Is that an introduction?! O well... thats what you get ;)

okay here is 15 interesting facts... (no promises these will be interesting)
1.  I LOVE LOVE Christmas cards... the month of December, I am the only one allowed to get the mail so I can open them all! (So send me one!!)
2.  I am a bad birthday friend... I am so bad at remembering birthdays and I always feel akward wishing people "Happy Birthday".. I know that is weird.
3.  I have such a good memory... its one of my biggest strengths but can also be a huge weakness.
4.  I love reading people's blogs even if I dont know them.
5.  Sleeping is one of my favorite things to do.  
6.  Pittsburgh is one of my favorite cities.
7.  I check for tonsel balls every day..
8.  I always read the tabloid covers when I am checking out of the grocery.
9.  Having a mama's boy is so sweeeet. :)
10.  Having a husband who works for Starbucks is also swwweeeeeet.  
11.  Days where you stay in your pj's are top notch.
12.  I love my neighbors. 
13.  I keep telling myself that Henry will not turn one in THREE WEEKS.
14. I fed my baby chocolate by the time he was four months old... he has already had peanut butter too.. whoops.
15.  If Jordan and I ever become vegetables at the same time, I want us to have a "bench" wheel chair so we can sit together...

Here is my most recent picture.... Looks like I enjoyed the slide more than Hank! and yes.. I did leave his pajamas on under his clothes..

4 comments:

Katie said...

cute picture! i like your intro too. there is a girl in the caymans doing this 30 day challenge...it seems like a lot of work! good luck - i will be tuning in every day! love you!

Kathy Stone said...

I'm going to love this next 30 days of blogging!!!!!!

Julie said...

i find it sooo funny that you said you are bad at remembering birthdays, and then right after you said that you have a great memory.
I also think your facts were very interesting!! I'll be sure to send you a Christmas card--- maybe it will be of me and carolyn under a mistletoe!
Also, this is one of my best friend from homes...sister in law's blog (sorry if that's confusing) http://rileysittema.blogspot.com/
---it's real fun to look at. I did one day for like 3 hours.

Jessica said...

LOVE the blogging challenge. Ash is one of my good e-friends. ;)