Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!

We had a great Halloween weekend.  Hank's costume was a huge hit. Although I did not think about how cold it was out.  He got cold really fast and had to bundle up.  THANKS SO MUCH MOM FOR MAKING HENRY's costume.  

Photobucket
Me cuddling with Charlie and Snoopy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We handed out candy with our neighbors in the middle of the street.  They had a bonfire there and they ordered pizza.  It was fun.. Henry loves hanging out with everyone.

What are you talking about man?!
Photobucket

Shirley and Claire 
Photobucket

our Charlie Brown pumpkin
Photobucket

Annndd I will leave you with this cute photo of my little man.
Photobucket

I dont know how to get that video working.. ill try to get it up! :)
What did you guys dress up as for Halloween?

3 comments:

The Caswells said...

We love Charlie...I mean Henry!!!

Kathy Stone said...

Looks like a fun Halloween!!! So so cute!!! Can't wait to squeeze little Charlie Brown!

Katie said...

so cute! i love your son. you are an amazing momma!