Well considering my blog is called the "Stone Family Blog" I dont really know what else to say....
... crickets chirping in the awkward silence.....
My friend Kellyn designed my little header on the top of the page.. I think it is so cute!! :) After we had Henry she added him to the header... isnt he cute?? Hopefully we dont have more kids TOO soon because there wont be enough room on the branch!!
In the heart on the logo.. we put our wedding verse: 1 Cor 1:12:
For our boast is this, the testimony of our conscience, that we behaved in the world with simplicity and godly sincerity, not by earthly wisdom but by the grace of God, and supremely so toward you.
Our intent when choosing that verse is that we would live our lives together in a simple way and of the Kingdom. That we would choose to have an eternal perspective on life.
This blog post is terrible. I wish I had something more exciting to contribute. I can guarantee tomorrows will be better bc I am talking about my first love... ooohhh lalalallla!
1 comment:
i've never looked up that verse on your tree. very cool - and definitely speaks truth about you and jordan! you are a role model for me :)
Post a Comment