Saturday, November 20, 2010

lately...

thankfully we have ZERO plans this weekend.  We have just been enjoying reconnecting together and hanging out around the house.  (I am still in my pjs and its 2:30) :) I love my little family. The times when we are all hanging out together are the times I feel God the most.  I love the giggles Henry makes, the questions Jordan asks and the freedom I experience while hanging out at the house.  Henry loves helping with the chores.. even if he cant walk by himself yet!


I have been taking some pictures of the Hankster while we have been laying low so far this weekend.  Here they are!! 

taking a stroll with my daddy!!! I am such a big boy!
Dang it dad!! I wasnt ready to go inside.. cmon!!!!

Now I am happy... I am such a model... My hair is even getting long enough to have a style!
Bath time!! Rubber ducky your the one...
just swam a few laps in the tub ..no big deal. 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That video is too funny.

Katie said...

henry is so adorably cute! please don't let him turn one in a month!