Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is the longest I have probably gone without blogging!!!! I have been having the itch but was in Oregon for the past week.  I decided since I was traveling alone with a baby I should not bring any extra things.. no camera or computer.  I hope to get the pictures Kathy took from the week. 

It was an amazing week full of hanging out, crafts, puzzles, babies (fussy at times), football games and coffee shop visits.  It felt like a girls weekend away because all us girls hung out together for most of the visit.  

I am so blessed to have such an amazing set of inlaws!!! :) 
I know it is before Thanksgiving but I am ready to set up my Christmas decor.  I have made a lot of decorations this year and I am excited to post them on my blog!! Get ready!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

oooh, can't wait to see the christmas decorations!

Brittany Rossman said...

I'm sooo ready to see what you made...I've taken your advice and am throwing together some blog posts of Christmas decor soon!!! I don't want to get too ahead of the game =)

Nicole Andre said...

im so excited you spelled "a lot" correctly!! BIGGEST pet peeve!! also, you should TOTALLY set up your xmas tree, i just did at my apt. and its SO COZY you need to come over! :)