Sunday, November 28, 2010

photos that make me smile!

Today I am supposed to post pictures that make me smile..... This first photo warms my heart.. It is Hank on the swing at the park.  I love his double chin and how happy he is.  His pudgy hands are one of my favorite qualities that he has.. I love how in this photo his hands are in focus.  Any picture of Henry makes me smile.  He is such a sweet baby boy.  He crawled for the first time today!!! I am such a proud mama.  We have hardwood floors and he never likes to crawl at home.  Jordan was in the nursery with Henry at church and he crawled around five feet to get to where Jordan was sitting... Ill post a video!
I love this photo of my little family.  What a bunch of sweethearts. Jordan is so handsome and Hanky is giving me his signature head hug in this pic.  I couldnt be happier!
This last pic is me and my sister being silly.  She left to go back to school today and I am sad. and lonely.  Shes a great sister and I love when she comes home.  I can be 100% myself with her and always have a great time.. COME HOME SOON SIS!

2 comments:

Jamie Jones said...

Such a cute little family!

Rachel Jones said...

cute pics! Hope you guys had a great thanksgiving!!