Here is my 40 week update
How far along? 40 weeks! :)
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 30 pds at the most. It seems like now I am starting to lose weight?? Weird..must be because I am sick.. but every day is different. Just depends on how much water my body chooses to hold.
Stretch marks? I thought I got a stretch mark on my stomach. Turns out it is PUPPP. A rash right above and below my belly button. Its weird becasue I was wondering why my stretch marks looked like "spots". haha.
Total weight gain/loss: I have gained 30 pds at the most. It seems like now I am starting to lose weight?? Weird..must be because I am sick.. but every day is different. Just depends on how much water my body chooses to hold.
Stretch marks? I thought I got a stretch mark on my stomach. Turns out it is PUPPP. A rash right above and below my belly button. Its weird becasue I was wondering why my stretch marks looked like "spots". haha.
Sleep: Great!! This sinus infection has really helped me sleep. Haha. I am always so tired, cant breathe and am feeling down so the thing to do is SLEEP! Being sick takes away all the pregnancy "problems" I used to complain about. Now I dont care how big I am or if my legs are swollen. Bring it on.. haha.
Best moment this week: um... ?? I cant even remember what has happened this week.
Best moment this week: um... ?? I cant even remember what has happened this week.
Movement: He still moves a lot. I think he is happy in there.
Food cravings: I cant taste anything so therefor nothing sounds good. I do however enjoy a one pump chai latte, half soy half whole milk latte. It tastes like a cookie!
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: I will get contractions every day. They aren't consistent though.
Belly Button in or out? Its now popping out a little.
What I miss: Feeling normal.. I cant even remember what that feels like!!!
What I am looking forward to: nothing.. haha.. jk. but it is hard for me to come up with an answer to this. I am looking forward to losing this weight. It is a challenge I have been mentally preparing myself for. I cant wait to feel healthy and lose the weight I have gained this pregnancy. So go ahead.. try and tempt me with your Christmas cookies and eggnog!! I am going to pass! haha. :)
Weekly Wisdom: I am not wise! haha.
Milestones: I am going to have a baby.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: I will get contractions every day. They aren't consistent though.
Belly Button in or out? Its now popping out a little.
What I miss: Feeling normal.. I cant even remember what that feels like!!!
What I am looking forward to: nothing.. haha.. jk. but it is hard for me to come up with an answer to this. I am looking forward to losing this weight. It is a challenge I have been mentally preparing myself for. I cant wait to feel healthy and lose the weight I have gained this pregnancy. So go ahead.. try and tempt me with your Christmas cookies and eggnog!! I am going to pass! haha. :)
Weekly Wisdom: I am not wise! haha.
Milestones: I am going to have a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment