Tuesday, December 22, 2009

my baby is a week old!!

My squishy baby. I love his sweet little face after he nurses.  He drinks so fast and for so long that he pants after being done.
My winky baby


I cant believe a week has already gone by!!! I dont want my baby to get any bigger.  He is the sweetest most cuddly little guy.  I love him so much!! Every day this week I cried at the end of the day because I dont want him to get another day older!! I cant imagine how fast time is going to fly!! He had his one week check up yesterday and has gained 6 oz! I was pleased by that because I have only been feeding him every four hours when the doctors told me I should be doing every two to three.  

Last night Jordan set the alarm to wake up so I could feed Henry.  Well it never went off and Henry slept 5 and a half hours without being fed!! I dont think it bothered him at all, but my "milkers" sure were sore!! I was already engorged before going to bed and him getting fed an hour and a half late did not help.  We then set another alarm to wake him up for another feeding and that one didnt go off either!  So Henry had his first night of us letting him sleep adn get fed whenever he woke up.  

Happy one week Baby! I love you so much!

4 comments:

Kathy Stone said...

Happy One Week Birthday little lamb!!! I love you!
Gammy

michelle said...

I'm happy you're loving your little man and being his mommy. Your family is so cute and I can't wait to come bring you guys dinner so we can see you and Jordan and meet squishy, winky Henry!

The Caswells said...

What a good sleeper! Love you little guy!

Jen Powers said...

Seriously, I have never heard anyone use the word "milkers"...HILARIOUS! Merry Christmas, Stone Family! And not so much a SLEEPLESS night, huh? Love to you!