Saturday, December 19, 2009

He's home!!

sorry...I realize I should have posted this a bit sooner, but thanks so much to all who were praying!  We got home yesterday morning after a night of pooping and peeing and tests with good results!  Henry loves his new home...he slept in his crib for the first time last night.  I was sad... and stayed up half the night listening intently to the baby monitor to make sure he was still breathing :).  Here are some more pics...




as you can see....he LOVES sleeping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is sooo handsome! Too bad he couldn't squeak out on my birthday, but I am so thankful he is there and all is well.

Katie said...

he is the most beautiful baby! and you look great too. i just want to come over and snuggle with him. good for you for putting him in the crib!

michelle said...

Yay! He is seriously so cute. By the way, I forgot to tell you that the night you were in labor, I had a dream that you named him Carl! I'm glad you went with Henry instead :)

Kathy Stone said...

He just looks so cuddly!! I can't wait!!!

B-Rosie said...

Love it!!! That first picture looks like Jordan
when he sleeps!!! Sooo preciousss hahaha :):)