Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do you know the way you move HIm?

At the bottom of my page I keep a playlist of songs.  I realize it can be a bit annoying at times! Sorry about that! I changed my playlist today to one twenty minute song that has really encouraged Jordan and I in this season.  

I really encourage everyone who reads this to take the time to listen to this song.  It really portrays the way the Lord sees us in such a beautiful way.  Jordan was doing the dishes one day and this song randomly came on... it stopped him in his tracks and sparked a great conversation between us.  

The first eight minutes or so is pretty repetitive but the song as a whole has done more for me spiritually than any recent sermon.  Because the Lord used it so strongly in my life I had to share it with all of you fine people. :) 


1 comment:

michelle said...

wow. That song is pretty incredible. Thank you so much for sharing it. I'm going to itunes to download it!