
Here is my attempt at writing a cheery Christmas entry! Our Christmas was great this year but was definitely not the focus of our time and energy. We went over to my parents house and had a great visit with them. We had PF Changs on Christmas eve and hung out. Henry loved sitting in the bouncy chair and chillaxin with everyone. He got some great gifts! My mom made him an awesome stuffed animal set. I will post a pic on here later but I haven't had a chance yet. My mom then made a delish Christmas dinner. We had lobster and steak! :) Here are some pics of Henry in his Christmas onesie. I didnt get a shot of his little booty! There was a reindeer on it.
6 comments:
so cute. :) one good lookin family!
I love your family picture with all 3 of you smiling. Little Buddie looks so happy...
How cute!!!! I love his little Christmas onesie.
Can't wait till the day after tomorrow to meet him!!!
Yay for Henry's first Christmas. Glad it was fun!
aw, henry is smiling in that last picture!
Oh my goodness! He's smiling...or maybe its gas but either way it is so adorable. I would love to see you sometime! -Love, Mandy
Post a Comment