Henry is doing great. He eats like a champ. However he has not pooped or peed in a over a day. :( they are not letting us leave the hospital tonight because he isnt pooping or peeing and he is supposed to multiple times a day at this point. I am so sad!! I am not allowed to be a patient anymore in the hospital. Jordan and I will no longer officially have a room and instead have to sleep on some rocking chairs in a "breast feeding" room. Please pray Henry poops and pees!!! I am going to have to start supplementing formula to help him get things going. I love him so much. He is such a mama's boy. He loves snuggling with his mommy.
5 comments:
we're praying!! love you guys!! canNOT wait to MEEEEEET HIM!!
Lord let the poopies and peepee come forth!!!
:):):):):)
Well I heard that he pooped. Bring on the peeing!! Come on kid just aim at your mom it worked last time. A little cold air seems to work with boys did with me when I was a baby says my mom. Come on Henry you can do it!!!!
Perhaps he's scared? Read him the classic book "Everyone Poops" for some motivation! ;) http://www.kanemiller.com/book.asp?sku=25
Post a Comment