I am due tomorrow. My "plan" is to just wait until the baby wants to come out, provided there are no complications. Sooo I may be this way for up to two more weeks!! Which is okay because I have been having cold feet the past few days about having this baby. I looked at Jordan last night and said.. "So I just realized I dont want to have children." To which he responded "Thats okay we dont have to..." haha. I was a bit caught off guard to the response but it made me laugh none the less. I just feel like I am going to be so lonely trapped in this house. I know people will come visit, but then they will leave.. and I will be stuck. The Lord is going to have to help me!!!
This blog will probably be the best place to check up on baby news. Jordan will post entries and pictures from the hospital. I think loading stuff on blogger is easier than facebook and I am not a fan of having tons of pics on facebook anyways. So look here for the newest news regarding the Stone Family!
3 comments:
Hey there Doll,
Just want to let you know this will be the best experience of your life. Enjoy every moment and if you get lonely I am home too so we can discuss kid stuff and all the ups and downs that come with it. Embrass the time with Jordan, although he is your first love and always will be, just wait you are about to experience a feeling you never even knew existed.
Good Luck and just smile you will be an incredible Mom.
Your cousin Lauren (Tommy has the google account but the message is from me.)
I know I'm not a mom yet, but just being with the twins all day...my advice is this...you gotta get out of the house with them or you might go nuts. Just take them places..to a park or on walks or to a library..anything really. You're going to do great! Love you
You are going to do a great job! I know it is a little scary right now, but you will get right into it. I agree with what Allison said about getting out. If you don't want to be stuck at home...go do something. It is a little bit more difficult with a baby, but definitely doable :) Can't wait!
Post a Comment